All content included in or made available through any Lianna Marketing Corp, LLC , such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and is the property of Lianna Marketing Corp, LLC or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Lianna Marketing Corp, LLC is the exclusive property of Lianna Marketing Corp, LLC and protected by Us. and international copyright laws.
We do not allow any content that infringes copyright. The use of copyrighted content of others without proper authorisation or legally valid reason may lead to a violation of Lianna Marketing Corp, LLC ‘s policies.
At the same time, not all unauthorised uses of copyrighted content constitute an infringement. Exceptions to copyright infringement, such as the fair use doctrine or other applicable laws, allow use of copyrighted work under certain circumstances.
Removal of Content; Suspension or Termination of Account
Any user content that infringes another person’s copyright may be removed. The account may be suspended or terminated for multiple copyright violations in connection with the use of the Lianna Marketing Corp, LLC site, or other violations of the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse any account holder whose account was used for improper activities from opening a new account on Lianna Marketing Corp, LLC site, or otherwise hosted by Lianna Marketing Corp, LLC .
Copyright Infringement Notification
- Contacting the user directly may resolve your complaint more quickly and in a way that is more beneficial to you, the user, and our community. You may also file a Copyright Infringement Report.
- All complaints should contain the information requested in our online Copyright Infringement Report form. Failure to include necessary information may limit our ability to investigate your claims and may result in your complaint being denied.
- We may provide the account holder with your contact information, including the email address and the name of the copyright owner, and/or details of the complaint.
- Before submitting a notification, please be aware that intentionally submitting a misleading or fraudulent report may lead to liability for damages under section 512(f) of the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) or similar laws as may be applicable in other countries.
Copyright Infringement Counter-Notification
- If you receive a copyright infringement notification that you believe to be in error or believe that you are authorised to use the content, you can reach out to the copyright owner directly to request a retraction.
- You may also provide us with a counter-notification via our Counter Notification Form. All counter-notification should contain the information requested in the Counter Notification Form. Failure to include necessary information may limit our ability to investigate your claims and may result in your counter-notification being denied.
- If we do not receive notice that the original reporter is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the material at issue, we may replace or cease disabling access to the material that was removed if the material does not infringe on third-party copyright. The decision to re-post any material is at Lianna Marketing Corp, LLC sole discretion.